8:52 PM

Insanely Sane!!

This was jotted down way back in jan-feb this year maybe.

Instantaneous Insanity
==================

Staring away into nothingness as a new dawn beckons
Is it really me or is it what none reckons?
long gone are those days of sanity,
hard to stop this growing vanity
try as hard as I might,
lost memories come back & fight
in a battle as good as lost
trying to succeed at any cost.
blank emotions are all I see
When I cast my eye upon thee
casting a wry smile,veiling the feelings
conning my way through the rungs,
with a laden heart that still pangs
Vanquished memories bare their fangs
Is is what they say to be like
when there's none in your life?

Life's been whole lot different since then.In fact,never been better.

1 comments:

Lucifer said...

Aha! Never been better.