10:40 PM

Dreams - II

Times change & dreams do change.This is just a small testimony.Jotted this down in my cell,when I was waiting for her at the station.

Dreams - II
========
Come my love,let me take you there
to the place of your deepest desire.
The ocean,the mountain & the ledge,
I will take you over to the edge.
The sweet smell of the rushing air,
as it gently caresses your flowing hair,
stay close to me,hold me tight,
as we watch the albatross take its flight,
spreading its giant wings,shielding us both,
minuscule we may seem like tiny vegetation growth,
here comes the rain again,falling from the stars,
let's get drenched again & wash away those scars.

4 comments:

Nabanita said...

kichu bolar nei



just awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Abhirup Chakrabarty said...

jah..kichhu bolar nei!!![:p][:-<]

Nabanita said...

naah..kichhui bolar nei....

Anonymous said...

checked the time table, there is no train by the that name, Dream - // --