5:24 PM

Realization

Okay.This one was again arbitly penned down while waiting for her at the station.Had a fight with her the previous day,was quite disturbed & the following was the output.Piece of my mind basically.

Realization
========

It was a stormy & a rainy night,
when I found someone with my desolate sight
divine she was & straightforward too,
with my whimsical likings she agreed too.
a difference in opinion ,we rarely had,
a minutes absence was enough to make me mad.
yet,now when i see her in pain
when all her pleading goes to vain....
all because of my insufferable filthy attitude
giving her the lengthy hours of desperate solitude....
hurts me the most,as it does now,
feel as if I could just bow
and say to her,she's the best,the perfect for me
how I miss her day in & day out,oh me!!
love her with all my might
never will I lose her from my line of sight.
stay as you are darling,just hold me close
you are my drug & I need my daily dose.


Love is good?err..is it?well,last time I checked it wasn't.But now,am forced to change my conception.ah well....for once,sure it does feels nice to be proved wrong!!

12 comments:

Nabanita said...

love is good???is it [:)]
well yaa...if the right lover is there beside you...
well luckyi am [:)]

& do i still need to say this one is just too romantic [:)]

Abhirup Chakrabarty said...

Ahh well..ke lucky sheta hisheb kora osombhob....tarcheye dujonei lucky mene neowa better I guess[:P].and yes,eta lekhar time-e was way too much frustrated....just kichu bhallagchhilona tokhon.was furiously typing away in my cell.

romantic & me....err...oxymoron[:P]

Nabanita said...

jhamela gulor output jodi erokom sundor & romantic hoy..then roj jhamela korbo [:P]

Nabanita said...

stay as you are darling,just hold me close
you are my drug & I need my daily dose.

well..i'm there...tobe besi drug nile addict hoye jabe sweetheart[:P]

Abhirup Chakrabarty said...

shei obbesh to amar achhe..taai na??[;)][:p]

The Un-known said...

"you are my drug & I need my daily dose."


eshob ki hochhe?...oshadharon line-tine likhe phelcchish to...sala Kurt Cobain kothakar!!![:p]


Great poem dear..liked it like hell...

Nabanita said...

thaak obhyes ache ba chilo jaani..aar seta niye bolar moto kichhu hoyni

Abhirup Chakrabarty said...

@Tommy:-Thnx a lot buddy!!!But Kurt Cobain-ta boddo barabari hoye gelo dada!!Oi lok ekjon-i hoy...unparalled!!(*BOWS*)!![:)]

@Nabanita:-Shetao mean korechhilam & etao mean korechhi je am used to taking my "khuki-drug" also!![:p]Basically addicted hoyei gechhi[:)]

Anonymous said...

well..addiction ta mone hoy konokichhur e vaalo noy...taai na [:)]

Abhirup Chakrabarty said...

kichu jinish-e surely addicted howa bhalo!!!haah!![:P]

Lucifer said...

You have been tagged!

Eru said...

really nice n sweet :)