10:49 PM

Eight Simple Things

I am quite inept at jotting down things about myself,the person I find the most easiest & at the same time the most complex to decipher.Yet,since I have been tagged by Bubai(Sushir),I have scratched my head for the length of three days & finally managed to extract the following eight simple(?) things about me:-

1.I am a shit-head,arrogant,egoistic,good-for-nothing fellow.I am quite renowned for throwing up frequent tantrums & my mood swings are the times you will want to stay away from me.Now,that was quite plain & simple!![:p]

2.I like to annoy people,so much so that they become pissed off to the extent after spending just five minutes with me.

3.I am known to have an attitude problem & quite a bad one at that.So,beware!!

4.I love my music & my drinks HARD.Movies(the off-beat ones & the classics) & books have been my passions too since childhood.

5.I was an omnivorous at one point of time(if you get the drift[;)]),but yes,I managed to kick the habit.

6.I suffer from acute Alzheimer's disease & yes,I might not be able to recognize myself the next morning.Have I told you that I simply adore punning & that at times, I try to pen down my thoughts as poems(which are utter bullshits in any case)??.See,I told you I suffer from acute memory loss.Hah!!

7.Philosophy,yes I adore it.Have a chat on that subject & you are sure to forget everything you knew(or even pretended you knew).

8.Oh yes & lastly, I am LAZY!!This post was pending for about one month & that probably gives you an indication of my laziness.Now,off to sleep.zzzzzz.....

PHEW!!

5 comments:

Nabanita said...

ohh plz plz plzzzz gimme the permission to write this one on ur behalf.....u've penned down so many bhulbhal things about urself!!!how cud u ????

"1.I am a shit-head,arrogant,egoistic,good-for-nothing fellow."---- which u r not..stop pretending the fact that u r like this....

"2.I like to annoy people,so much so that they become pissed off to the extent after spending just five minutes with me."------- 2mins????? xactly how long itz been m with u???aah well 2yrs almost..if m not so veru wrong at counting....

"3.I am known to have an attitude problem & quite a bad one at that.So,beware!!"--- anyone rading this one..plzzzz don't believe it...he is a sweetheart :-)

"5.I was an omnivorous at one point of time(if you get the drift[;)]),but yes,I managed to kick the habit."--- aah well[:-*]...

"6.I suffer from acute Alzheimer's disease"-- do u?????????? plzzzzz sont say this..u remember every small things...even if i frgt..u dont...

"I try to pen down my thoughts as poems(which are utter bullshits in any case)??"--- stop being modest---they r beautiful& i luv them all..now itz upto u whether my liking matters to u or not [:P]

"7.Philosophy,yes I adore it.Have a chat on that subject & you are sure to forget everything you knew(or even pretended you knew)."-------- ur philosophies.....aah well...they r not gibberish to me atleast...remember those chats till 2-3am

"8.Oh yes & lastly, I am LAZY!!"---yups that u r....

nice & funny post [:)]

Abhirup Chakrabarty said...

gosh!!!post-er thekeo boro comment..err...okay.

1.Different people have different perspectives[;)]

2.Ah well...there must be exceptions.After all,exception proves the rule[:P]

3.Err...same as nos:-1.

5.[:p][:-*]

6.Err,And now if I try to list the things which I keep on forgetting.....nah!!too cumbersome for me...leave it[:p].And about the poems..nothing much to say[:)].

7.Again,same as Nos:-1.

8.Yes,I am LAZY & am proud of it[:D]

Lastly, [>:D<][:)]

Lucifer said...

Ganja diccho.
Total ganja.

Abhirup Chakrabarty said...

@Bubai:-Mane??[:o]kisher ganja??kothaye ganja??sheta to bohukaal holo chhere diyechhi..seriously!![:P]

Nabanita said...

@bubai-i second u..

ei post ta total ganjakhuri e hoychhe...

khali nijer somporke baje baje kotha bola...pocha