11:15 AM

For You!!

Penned down while sitting alone in Jadavpur 8B bus stand.


Miss you day & night in every heartbeat,
gone are those days when survival was a feat.
Everything seemed dreary & bleak,
with none by my side,so as to speak.
Amidst the darkness,I saw the rising sun
the return of the much awaited fun,
It was you,who stood firm beside me
Love,yes I said,let it be.
It all started when it was almost an end
then life took the unexpected bend.
The love,the warmth & the care,
all your secrets you dared to share
true love I found at last
Me the ship & you the mast
love you darling like anything,am there in your tow,
forever yours I am here,this is my vow.

I Love You my sweetheart[:)].

6 comments:

Nabanita said...

luv u too sweet heart[:)]

well..again a fantastic composition..though not one of ur very best..still one of ur nicest...
loved it[:)]

composed really well...touched d heart...how do u manage to write such beautiful poems everytime????they r sooo sweet

Abhirup Chakrabarty said...

Dunno how I write....but well...they just seem to be flowing form the insides...the magi of you[:)].

and btw,tui nije er theke 10000 times better likhish!!the less I say abt your poems the better!!They are mind numbingly awesome[:)].

Nabanita said...

oye..eta tor poem er kotha hochhe.....dont try to be modest everytime...[:X]

ur peoms r really swet..100000 times ami ei kothata bolechi...

Abhirup Chakrabarty said...

arey..seriosuly..i just write what I feel & then just try to rhyme them together..err...darun matha khatiye kichu likhi shetao na...ka mathaye ashe automatically likhe feli!![:)].

aar tor poem-er kotha ashbe na keno!![:x]..lovely lovely poems they are!![:)]

Anamika said...

Really a very touching composition. This is the first time I am reading your composition but you can count me n your fans. Keep it up dear........

APPU said...

well......that was such a lovely poem....so touching....[:)]