1:04 AM

Better Late Than Never

At last I managed to shrug off the "lyad" which I have had accumulated over the past few years & decided to publish the first post in my blog.Here goes nothing,or maybe a poem(if you may call it one).

Mindless Blabbering
===============

Lost my life,lost my soul,
Slowly but surely going down the hole.
Getting ugly,getting drained
Old memories are all that remain.
Lose all my hopes I will not,
A will to succeed I have got
Cry & crave for the person whom I love the most,
Empty verses are all I have got to boast,
Still my heart burns in love,whimpering in pain
At times,it's better to feel the pain,than to think about the gain
No one can see me crying as I walk in the rain
Throwing all my emotions down the drain.
Forget you,that I will,oh hell
Not anymore afraid of a denial!!

11 comments:

Nabanita said...

olechilam this one is gr8...keep it up...

Abhirup Chakrabarty said...

thnx a ton!!

Unknown said...

This poem is really a good one...it has some nostalgic feelings...some feelins which we(ppl of ages 18-22) can relate very much...as the first post in ur blog...i think this poem is really a good one...keep it up Abhirup....nd i should say this poem has some effect which reminds me of the song "High Hopes" by Pink floyd...great work dude...carry on [:)]

Abhirup Chakrabarty said...

thnx a bunch...kintu "high hopes"-ta ektu beshi barabari hoye gelo je!![:o]

Anonymous said...

interesting start for an interesting guy.. will keep visiting...

Unknown said...

the entire setup is fabulous...i was really awed by the wy u have done it all up...and as for the poem?? hmm.....i don't think u need words to describe it...its yer feelings and really well phrased...love it...keep up the job...
"life is just a dream ..on the highway to hell"

Abhirup Chakrabarty said...

whoa!!almost embarrassed me with the comments there.just wrote what I felt like...thnx anyways[:)]

The curious mind said...

good one...keep it up....just our life in words...

Oneiros said...

Papa Roach shona koma... Tobe kharap hoyni.

Abhirup Chakrabarty said...

papa roach?1st two lines ehh ramu??well,can't deny my first love now,can I??[:p]

Ambalika said...

khub bhalo legeche...keep it up