6:33 PM

Green Is The Colour


The first ever Pink Floyd song I heard back in class-X.Since then I have been an ardent fan of them.


Pink Floyd - Green Is The Colour

Heavy hung the canopy blue
Shade my eyes and I can see you
White is the light that shines
Through the dress you wore
She lay in the shadow of a wave
Hazy were the visions over played
Sunlight in her eyes
But moonshine made her cry ev'ry time
Green is the colour of her kind
Quickness of the eye deceives the mind
Envy is the bond between
The hopeful and the damned.

7 comments:

Lucifer said...

Whoa! Three Cheers for The Lord Of Rock!

Subhayu said...

SHINE ON YOU CRAZY DIAMOND!!!!

Abhirup Chakrabarty said...

thnx bubai & subhayu!!

Jit S said...

an intrstng mixture of poetry blended wid never say die rock attitude

hey i don't really know wat i wrote but ur composition is a good one

Abhirup Chakrabarty said...

@Prosenjit:-dude this one's not my composition...it's the previous one titled "Mindless Blabberings"..This is by the band I worship.."Pink Floyd"...thnx anyways[:)]

The King said...

You r the craziest SOB worshiper of Rock I have seen have a blast and KEEP ROCKING

Dhruva said...

My love for floyd is not unfounded.