10:42 PM

Dreams

Jotted down this crap sometime last month.

Dreams
======

Endless minutes & endless hours of night
Seem as empty as they might.
Dream about you,I do not anymore,.
Is it the truth?I can't say anymore
Painless & heartless as I may seem like
Little do they know about the pains I hide.
Twisting & turning in my bed
Drops of tear that I shed,
Vaporize into nothingness
Does that make my suffering less?
All is lost as it seems
A ray of light suddenly beams
Is it really the end of some crazy dream?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

sweet and simple. both the poems were very godd. but the first one was better.

Abhirup Chakrabarty said...

thnx a lot tan..[:)]

Oneiros said...

I would disagree, in that I liked this poem waayy better. Seriously bhalo. Chaliye ja...

Abhirup Chakrabarty said...

hmm...personally this is my fav too...thnx anyways ramu..

Abhirup Dasgupta said...

good one sir....tobe eto frustu keno??? write about the brighter sides

Abhirup Chakrabarty said...

thnx buddy...brighter side eh??hmm....& u of all people asking for reasons!![:o]!!

Ambalika said...

this one is really nice......superb....